Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Blizzards ...

Winter either bites with its teeth or lashes with its tail.  ~Proverb

UGH!  I think we are being lashed with a tail!  Although the temperature was not that bad outside, the snow and wind took their toll on the roads!  The school buses did not run and the school was closed today.  I attempted to take some 'great' pics ... but alas ... my fingers got cold!  However, I did get a pic of my little sister who is visiting from North Vancouver!  I think her facial expression says it all!  Despite the weather, we still managed to have some fun with my kids outside in the snow!  Snow drifts are 'everywhere' and provide a great opportunity for digging tunnels!  However, I think I need to mention that I saw a flock of geese flying over ... they changed their course and were headed back south!  I am SERIOUS!!!!  :(

1 comment:

  1. Tanya looks so Happy to be back in good ol' Alberta!
    And I am afraid today will be another cold/windy pic too. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...