Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Signs of Spring!


It was 8 C again today, the snow was melting and the water was definitely beginning to run.  As a kid, I was always fascinated with rocks ... especially rocks in the spring or rocks in water!  This is no stream but just our gravel road.  I have to admit I was fascinated to the see the gravel reappearing!


 As for my coyote (Canis latrans), this lad had been out hunting gophers earlier in the day.  However, I stumbled upon him sunning himself out in the feed yard this afternoon.  He had been lying down but sat up to check myself and my dog out!  After catching a glimpse of Sam ... he headed for the hills!  Not the best shot but it will work for this Fool on this particular day!  Haha! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the water pic!
    Not so sure about your animal fascination...coyotes and rodents eh??!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...