Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Monday, June 20, 2011

The LAST Day of Spring!


WOW!  So ... it arrived and although it seemed to take forever ... in a blink ...it is gone!  Spring 2011 will now be a part of our past!  To commemorate the LAST day of spring, the wild roses have began to bloom.  With the cooler temperatures and the rain, the air is fresh and crisp and filled with the sweet smell of roses, sage and of course, silver berry.  I truly wish I could bottle it up for each of you!  Thank you for enduring the first season with me! I hope my photos are improving (sometimes I think yes ... and other days, well, not so much).  Although I can't bottle up the fragrance of the prairie, I hope I've been able to capture and share with you a hint of this gorgeous land during spring.









Wishing each of you a warm, sunny and wonderful summer! 
Cheers!
TM

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...