Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Friday, September 23, 2011

Autumn is Here ...

... And So Are the Geese!




I am truly a lucky gal ... living where I do!!  It would appear that we are smack dab in the middle of a very strong migration pattern or zone for many of our feathered friends and I love it!  Seeing thousands of geese, swans, etc. make their annual treks north and south is something I don't take for granted!  I will forever be in awe of the magnitude of these bird's migration patterns!  Well, the Greater White-Fronted Geese, a large handful of Snow Geese and of course, some of our Canada Geese are taking full advantage of our pea stubble and the large slough east of our house!!!  I'm enjoying the daily 'honking!'  Welcome to Autumn!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...