Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Misty, Mystical Morning!




I love a beautiful sunrise ... but I love it even better at this time of the year!  It's not cold and you don't have to get up at 4:00am to catch it!  These days, with the cooler nights, we are guaranteed a mist over the sloughs and dugouts early in the morning and when the sun does begin to rise ... the sky transforms and we get a fantastic show of colors!  It makes for a great mystical morning!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Terri...especially the pink & roange one! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gena! This is my morning view from the house ... I love it! And this morning was even more spectacular! I need to convince you to come for a visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...