Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices...  
~Charles Kingsley



The winter snows are definitely gone and some seeds are in fact beginning to burst.  However, there was apparently a strange chicken in my yard overnight that left behind brightly coloured eggs filled with chocolate!  Hmm ... or was it the Easter Bunny???  Haha!  I still have lil' ones that will tell you the Easter Bunny had been to our house!  So with that being said, from my family to all of yours, I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter Sunday!  Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...