Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wedding Bells!



Meet my Brother and his wonderful and gorgeous Fiance!  Yes, they are shy but today is their wedding!  I can't begin to express how happy I am for my lil' brother!  He has truly found a gem to spend his life with and we, as his family, are so fortunate to have his fiance join our family!  She is a remarkable gal!  This was a picture taken from last summer during our annual canoe trip.  Our canoeing adventure is already planned and will be on our doorstep before we know it.  Although this time, there will be 'Newlyweds' on the trip!  Congratulations you two!  May you have a lifetime of treasured adventures and happiness!  Love Ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...