Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, 
but their hearts forever.  
~Author Unknown


There is something so special about 'gifts' from your kids ... they always melt your heart!  Kids pour their heart and souls into the gifts they make and I am very honoured to receive such treasures!!!  My fridge can attest to it!  Today, I woke up to my lil' boys jumping on our bed yelling "good morning, Happy Mother's Day ... we love you!"  With hugs and kisses, we had to hurry to have morning coffee outside so I could be presented with my Mother's Day gifts!  These potted geraniums were made at school and knowing how much I love to garden, the boys were pretty darn proud of their gifts.  They explained how they decorated the pots and how the plant tags fell out so they 'aren't sure if they will have pink or red flowers!'

I've been a Mom for 7 1/2 yrs now and I can't imagine life not being a mom.  The two angels in my life that call me 'Mom' are indeed busy souls but they make me laugh, keep me busy and most importantly bring peace to my world.  I find great comfort in my kids and I am honoured to be their Mom!  With that, I had a super Mother's Day and I hope everyone else did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...