Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!



I'm very late posting this!  I guess you could say the fresh air, turkey and duck got the best of me!  Yes, we celebrated our Canadian Thanksgiving in style yesterday by putting in a 1/2 mile of fence!!!  Do we know how to have fun or what?  LOL!  However, the boys and I enjoyed a fantastic turkey dinner with our wonderful neighbours to the west and neighbours to the south helped us put up our fence and treated us to a meal of duck last night!  The combination of good food, a glass of wine and windburn definitely assisted with an early evening!  I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving and those that were not celebrating ... I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. You sure do know how to live it up! Yikes, that is a lot of fence! ☺ Hopefully, your fingers made it in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband has it all calculated out .... he figures we could easily get a mile of fence up in one day! I was completely over joyed!!! What better way to spend a time with family! UGH! LOL!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...