Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The First Snowfall!!


Brr .... I'm not sure if I should be 'happy' that the Weatherman got his forecast correct or not!  Either way, it was looking a lot more 'wintery' late this afternoon than it was 'Fall!'  On the upside, we needed the moisture and before the white stuff 'stuck,' it had rained through the night.



The downside ... my happy 'smiley face' sunflower is indeed done!!!  


Hmm ... A story today and a memory tomorrow ... as one season ends, another begins and for a photographer, the things that I captured in my lens yesterday make memories.  Yet tomorrow will provide a new 'canvas of life' and by capturing a few fleeting moments within my lens, those images will tell a story! ~ Terri Mappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...