Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Baldy




Wow!  It's been a few days since I posted and since I can't claim I won the lottery or was whisked away on a exotic holiday, I will fess up that I was curled up into a ball with Clara the cat nestled in on my lap.  I had a box of tissues on hand, throat lozenges and my trusty 'Neo Citran' to assist in curing my nasty chest and sinus cold!  UGH!  Yes, I fell victim to one of the nasty winter bugs that seem to be floating around these days.  However, I did manage to drag myself out of my pj's yesterday and head to town to get some much needed Christmas shopping done and while sitting in the passenger seat, I managed to capture this beauty swoop past and head for a different fence post!  Not the best ... I would have LOVED to have stopped and sat for a few minutes but we were along a busy road and we were on a shopping mission!  Perhaps another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...