Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Monday, June 17, 2013

Mr. Crow

"Good Morning Mr. Crow!"


Yes, ever since my boys were very small (and in my eyes they are still small), we have always said "good morning" to Mr. Crow!  We are not exactly sure who is Mr. Crow, as we usually have a handful in the yard during the summer.  However, we just deem them all Mr.!  It always brings a smile and a chuckle to us when we hear the kids saying "good morning Mr. Crow" as they head outside.  Without missing a beat, Mr. Crow was waiting for his greeting this morning!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, love the shot! Got to love any shot with wagon wheels, green leaves and grass, and especially with birds... Pardon me, Mr. Crow! Fun little story! I say good morning to the birds, too! Luckily, no noisy crows here though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the crows over the 'pain in the butt' magpies!!!! We are being taken over by them!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...