Welcome to My Little Piece of the Prairies ...

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blessed


My crew and the 'loves of my life!'  Yes, I was showered with homemade gifts and cards, gifts that they shouldn't have, coffee and waffles but most of all ... and all I need, ... love, hugs and kisses!  There are no words to express how truly grateful I am to have my boys and husband!  On this Mother's Day ... and EVERYDAY, I am just blessed to have them in my life and at my side!  I love 'em to bits!

And with that ... its seeding time and it was back to the field!  LOL!  Our boys helped us fill with fertilizer and canola seed and the remainder of the day was spent under a beautiful prairie sky in and around ... yup, the TRACTOR!





Wishing all Mom's a wonderful Mother's Day!  

1 comment:

  1. how lovely that you were honored so beautifully and dearly
    your photos age wonderful to see

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...